Thursday, December 09, 2004

Stream of Consciousness

I was getting ready to type some inane list, or try to be cute in some other sanctimonious way, but I had a pretty serious "come to jesus" experience this weekend, that I feel compelled to share:

Although, I realize that even though I consider myself an introvert, it doesn't take much for people to get stuff out of me, especially if they are 1:) people I respect and 2:) ask in a direct way. It's like the spotlight temporarily blinds me and in a hazy fog, the truth ripples out. Who would have thunk it?

A friend of mine who is going through a pretty trying situation called me yesterday, and I immediately went into empathy mode. Trying to reconcile that while trying to substantively digest Albert Camus "Myth of Sisyphus," and figure out what the fuck I'm doing with my life is not a combination that i would recommend.

Listening to: Interpol (Antics) - Evil

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counters
Free Web Site Counter