Thursday, July 19, 2007

Read a book, b*tches

So I find myself in the horns of a dilemma. There is a certain YouTube video to which I simply must refer you. But how to make said referral... I could A) Steal it from the blog I got it from (I steal things sometimes) and post it here, making it more likely that you'll actually watch it. Or I could B) refer you to said blog (showing love to the blogger in the process) and hope that I've earned enough faith that you'll actually take my suggestion and go there.

I think I'll go with the latter option.

! ! ! Click Here ! ! !

1 Comments:

Blogger Kismet Nuñez said...

Mayn, Puff, such the love is FULLY appreciated....

Aristocrates, you're a hilarious mess.

Be sure to check out D'Mite's website @ www.notarapper.com

3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counters
Free Web Site Counter