Sunday, May 28, 2006

New City

As I am currently extremely dissatisifed with my current place of residence, I was wistfully daydreaming about places I would like to live and I came up with this short list of characteristics (which I'm sure most of you take for granted, as you live in infinitely better places than me)...

  1. A place where I could go see a good play every now and then [I would probably use this characteristic more in theory than in practice].
  2. Ditto, for a concert (ya life).
  3. A 24 hour coffee shop.
  4. A young professionals count greater than 10
  5. A reliable place where I could get a drink after work.
Thats it. Is that too much to ask? Seriously, damn. By the way, if you haven't been to Portland, Ore - you should check it out. Primarily because the greatest bookstore in the world is there (as well as the best latte i've ever had in my life).

..goes to play Pastor Troy - This Tha City

6 Comments:

Blogger Aristocrates said...

So what you basically saying is you want to live in the Big City of Dreams...

7:07 PM  
Blogger Intellectivist said...

I was thinking the same thing...

10:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It sounds like at this point you would gladly SETTLE for a mid sized city of siestas...there's always the midBest baby!

11:51 AM  
Blogger Puff said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:49 PM  
Blogger Puff said...

The MidBEST! i love it.

8:50 PM  
Blogger Aristocrates said...

I'm surprised "Being able to order good Chinese food" didn't make this list.

11:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counters
Free Web Site Counter