Wednesday, May 16, 2007

28 Weeks Later


So you should go see 28 Weeks Later. Period.

Since I was a fan of the first movie - 28 Days Later - and the zombie genre in general, purchasing a ticket was a no brainer for me. (deep breath)

Anywho, even more remarkable then the first 90 minutes of the film, are the names of two of the main characters in the flick. This is what I mean:
  • Name 1: Mackintosh Muggleton
  • Name 2: Imogen Poots
I am not making these names up. They play a brother and sister in the film, and are sort of the main characters. What are the odds of their names being not only singularly ridiculous, but them playing siblings, and both of their names being incredibly ridiculous. Its like the ridiculousness is multiplied by them being near each other.... Yowza.

.... I guess i'll go listen to Pink Martini now ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counters
Free Web Site Counter