Monday, May 21, 2007

All Things Political, vol. 4

I read an article today about how well Ron Paul performed in the last Republican debate. Apparently he's the Ralph Nader (fat chance candidate) of the GOP. Turns out, some of what he said actually made a lot of common sense. But just as I was getting excited about the prospect of another Dean-like underdog poppin' up in the primaries, albeit on the Republican side, I came across this. It seems Mr. Paul thinks none too highly of the negroes, especially the scary male ones.

Oh well.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Aristocrates said...

"If you have ever been robbed by a black teen-aged male, you know how unbelievably fleet-footed they can be."

Ok, so I first laughed this one off but then your boy just kept going and going and going. I wonder if in 1992, he had aspirations of one day running for President? Poor planning.

12:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counters
Free Web Site Counter