Friday, April 15, 2005

April 15th

Conventionally known as "Tax Day." While my co-contributor stated that getting out of debt was the worst activity of all time, I luckily/thankfully have never engaged the experience.

My equivalent = taxes. I dread the process even though it has always resulted in more money for me. It's my weakness in the realm of processes because I always think I might be doing something wrong or that I could be giving up money here or there. I also think that by now the government should have a way of automatically computing taxes as you go - yes, I know that's obviously not realistic and that would make things too simple in an overly complex world but still...

Still what??? - Make the process work that I get my money in the first place!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counters
Free Web Site Counter