Thursday, June 30, 2005

Worst. Week. Ever.

As some of you may know, work has been ridiculously crazy over the last couple weeks. Normally, it wouldn't be that bad, but the cushy lifestyle i'm accustomed to, was transformed into a continuous headache. Couple that with some personal hiccups, a computer that wont access the internet, and your boy is singing Roy Jones Jr. songs ("I smoke, I drank").

So without further adieu, I would like to thank everybody who help make my week bearable : Jack Daniels, Napoleon Dynamite, James Duke, Jon Stewart, Larry David, George Romero, Sufjan Stevens, Elliott Smith, and Brian Griffin.

And thanks to my co-contributor for holding me down in my absence...

1 Comments:

Blogger Aristocrates said...

That's what I'm here for to be like Alchemist and (sample voice) "Hold You Down"...

4:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counters
Free Web Site Counter