Friday, February 24, 2006

The Spectrum

Man, this story itself is the uber-feel-good type (two dashes). Then with the way the events of the actual game play out, its truly story-book. Incredible...and ya boy was got involved, got loose, and then got ON FIRE. In fact, he got "Hotter Than A Pistol." And come on, his name is J-Mac, you gotta watch. I'm begging you.

And then on the other side of the universe, we have the following. No comments but please, please read the 6th paragraph. I'm begging you.

And just for the hell-of-it (two more dashes), blog post association.

1 Comments:

Blogger Puff said...

Yeah, I'd say this story made me feel uber-good. I couldn't use your link though (my browser didn't like it). So here's another link for any other Mozilla users out there.

12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counters
Free Web Site Counter