Monday, February 27, 2006

Things I Should Have Blogged about this week, but didn't...

  1. Tavis Smiley's Annual State of the Black Union on CSPAN
  2. Pandora
  3. Bansky
  4. My cooking skills
  5. Dallas as my least favorite city in Texas (and i've only been in one city of texas, although I have been there three times)
  6. MC Hammer's Blog
  7. My borderline gambling addiction (compounded slightly by the fact that i'm going to vegas in 16 days).

Question: If you could have one of the best jobs in the world, which you felt matched your personality and intellectual interests perfectly, yet you had to live in the worst city in America, would you take it?

3 Comments:

Blogger becomingme said...

No. I refuse to believe that that is Hammer's blog. Doesn't he have better things to do with his time than post to a blog, like paying the IRS?

Somethings just deserve a "hell to the naw" (as I've posted on my site)

7:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

in response to the question, hell YEAH! hopefully i could find at least one cool person to enjoy it with and that would make a terrible place okay.

9:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Like, I want to answer your question but I can't stop reading and watching the "hammer" blog. Did I mention how much laughing I've done in the past half hour? If this indeed is Hammer - and I have my doubts but its so much more fun to believe - I wonder how did he get this video paid for?

9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counters
Free Web Site Counter