Sunday, April 30, 2006

NFL Draft Recap

Number of mock drafts that had Mario Williams going #1 in the NFL Draft = 0 (to my knowledge and I read A LOT of sports sites)

Now, I'll give Peter King props for breaking the story that the Texans were negotiating with Reggie Bush & Mario Williams and at one point called it only a 55% chance Bush would go #1. He also gave an alternative draft order if Williams did indeed go #1...but even still, his final mock draft had Bush (and rightfully so) as the #1 draft pick.

Proves you should read SI.com for quality sports content, especially regarding the NFL. More strongly proves that there is wayyyyyy too much attention paid to the draft.

Teams I already messed with going into the draft and now really do: Saints (of course) and the Cardinals (subtlely for Leonard Pope not Leinart, initially), which were coincidenally mine and my roommate's teams on Madden 2006, respectively.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counters
Free Web Site Counter