Thursday, September 07, 2006

Sometimes I forget...

Whenever I find myself stuck in traffic at 2:30 in the afternoon, I can't help but think... What the hell??? Why aren't you people at work?! Has everyone figured out some secret formula for living well without working that I don't know about? And then I remember... Oh yeah...

P.S. The entertainment value of Flavor of Love escapes me completely. It's like that shit is broadcast on a frequency I'm incapable of perceiving. But I am (apparently) not in the majority. Just my thoughts.

P.P.S. I don't care who you are... Chris Brown - Poppin' is the smoothest groove you've heard in a long time.

2 Comments:

Blogger Intellectivist said...

I feel you on the traffic thing, I DEFINITELY feel you on Flavor of Love (I think I get more ignorant every time a commercial comes on), but as for Chris Brown....well, he's wack. So. That's all there is to say about that.

4:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Laughing out Loud, I am at the Ivist and Chris
...Flava of love is the shout, replace ou with i to get the full meaning
It actually is totally mindless entertainment and I only watch it to see moderately cute/sexy girls fight and fuss

4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counters
Free Web Site Counter