Friday, March 18, 2005

Loyalty

I want to apologize to my loyal readers (2 or less) for the extended break I've taken from updating my sparse head hole. But now I return to you, energized and renewed, fresh from North Carolina, Washington DC, and Chicago, IL (by the way, don't order drambuie in first class, for they will laugh at you).

I'm also planning on updating my airport post, so feel free to peruse at your leisure...

I also spent an ungodly amount money of amazon.com clearing off a number of things on my "wish list" including 100% of the dvd's mentioned: 1) rushmore special edition; 2) the simpsons - season 5; 3) malcolm x - special edition

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you wanna thank "your loyal readers?"
you really settlin into this role, arent you patna.
it remains mildly entertaining tho, and thats what i come here for. so press on.

now. drambuie and airports and amazon.com are all well and good...
but your Loyal-est reader wants to hear about that time spent with your lady friend.
he feels like youre keepin too much distance between 'your readers' and your life. and he thinks its time that you buck up and vest this mildly entertaining blog with some of that juicy shit.
so come on.

and where the fuck is aristocles?

7:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counters
Free Web Site Counter