Tuesday, March 22, 2005

We. Love. Lists.

I love lists. In fact, given my experience working in the publishing industry, I know that on the whole, the American public loves lists as well. Prepare for lists of all kinds to be prevalent...

I played video games, especially sports video games, ad nauseum as a youth. Then, I went to undergraduate school and for whatever reason (some may say "women") gave up the hobby. Remarkably, now that I am a working professional, its regained its spot as my top recreational activity. That fact is likely due to convenience, most bang for my buck, and then, sheer enjoyment. Which got me to musing...

Top 5 Most Innovative Video Games of Their Time (Non-Computer):
1. Tecmo Super Bowl (Nintendo)
1a. River City Ransom (Nintendo)
3. Tecmo Bowl (Nintendo)
4. Grand Theft Auto: Vice City (I chose one as the figurehead) (PS2)
5. Madden 2005 (PS2)

For another reason altogether, check the timestamp of this post...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counters
Free Web Site Counter