Thursday, April 21, 2005

Guiltiest Pleasure

Unfortunately, I confess. I confess that I am a consumer of some of the most worthless trash our culture produces... That trash is daytime television.

As I’ve been on the road for a good little minute, I’ve had the opportunity to catch up on my day-time TV Trash. Now I know folks are gonna turn up there noses at this topic, but who cares. If you can't talk about hot trash, what can you talk about. And here is my all-time day-time ranking.

5. Jenny Jones – I know ya’ll forgot about Jenny Jones. Don’t sleep. She was the queen for a while. "My daughter dresses to sexy, and You Said I Had No Skills, But Now My Looks & Talent Pays The Bills! " classic.
4. Maury Povich (cause he says the phrase that no man wants to hear…. “you are the father”)
3. Jerry Springer – classic kiddies. Seriously, this show may never go off the air. Why? Because there is an unlimited supply of trailer park trash, that’s why…
2. Judge Mathis (not a typo. this show is so good he needs two spots. damn, i forgot about this on my tivo schedule. thank you blog)
1. Judge Mathis - the no nonsense king, give em hell mathis. the next snapper jones...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counters
Free Web Site Counter