Thursday, May 19, 2005

Thankless Job

As I'm floating around one of my favorite cities (DC) this week, I had the opportunity to witness possibly the most thankless job in America. Famished, I wandered into Dupont Circle, and decided to pop in Potbelly's for a sandwich. It was the lunch rush, so it began to get crowded, and I saw someone climbing a ladder out of the corner of my eye. WHAT?!?! That's right ladies and gents, there was an unseen woman, sitting on the top of a bunk bed playing acoustic guitar in a casual sandwich shop. I know you're thinking to yourself, the Generalist must be lying. But if you knew me, you would know I'm not creative enough to make something up like this. And if you get a chance, pop over to Potbelly's (at 12:00) on Connecticut in Dupont Circle and see Tracy Chapman in action...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counters
Free Web Site Counter