Saturday, July 02, 2005

Motivation

Unfortunately, I have felt the shame of debt. As I am not naturally fiscially disciplined, I thought that other piercing eyes may spur me to eliminate some of my lavish, wasteful ways. And since Suze Orman (or whatever her name is) can't help me, maybe you can.

In light of this recognition, I will make my shame public to you... Periodically, I will report the percentage of debt that I have compared to liquid assets (liquid). Wish me luck!

Here we go: 7/1/2005 1.02%

In this case, for every dollar I have, I have one dollar and two cents of debt. Let the madness begin....

"The more things a man is ashamed of, the more respectful he is." - George Benard Shaw
"He who is ashamed of his poverty would be equally proud of his wealth" - Unknown

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's Gangsta

5:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's Gangsta

5:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counters
Free Web Site Counter