Friday, March 24, 2006

Fever

Based on the response to my introductory post, I told the Generalist my next post would be about puppies. Unfortunately, I have no particularly strong feelings about puppies. I do, however, feel strongly about the voice of the young woman pictured in this post. If you haven't been introduced, her name is Paris Bennet and since the 5th season of American Idol started, she has been regularly snappin' on national television. Here's a link to a previous post about her audition and another link to her performance from this week. Seriously, the quality of this chic's voice is ridiculous (and she knows it).

Enjoy.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Paris is good...but Elliot is better. Listen to his audition and his rendition of "Moody's Mood for Love (I'm in the Mood for Love). Seriously, he could sing the label on a can of soup and I'd buy it.

1:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Desiring not to address the previous comment for immediate and temporary lack of "better pc words" I will say this to Puff - which just so happens to be my little sister's nickname - Never stop putting your genuine opinions out there. If everyone comments all the better - then you 'have them'

11:49 AM  
Blogger alyse said...

The last thing the world needs is for intelligent people, especially women, to keep their opinions silent. Solutions usually begin with disagreement. Without disagreement there is no conversation

11:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I disagree...

2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counters
Free Web Site Counter