Sunday, April 16, 2006

Easter Special 2006

My post's title isn't really relevant to the content - unless you consider this post an attempt to resurrect this blog from the dead. It very well may be as it has been uncharacteristically (for 2006) dormant for some time. I take most of the blame for that; we'll see if this thing can get back on it's feet. Oh, I also wanted to allude to The Generalist's Easter Special post from last year, which I enjoyed.

Slowly getting re-involved with a quote that I've come across twice in the past week. This quote would have been a great one to have in my pocket while I was in school because it would have succintly summed up some things that I thought at the time. I struggle with brevity. But the beauty of the quote and my affirmation of it is that it's almost contradictory for me to be that way given things I appreciate and ask for (e.g. consistency). Since, I sound like KRS-One now...


"My aim is not to be consistent with my previous statements on a given question, but to be consistent with truth as it may present itself to me at a given moment."

- Gandhi


Currently listening to: André 3000 - She's Alive

P.S. After finishing this post the next song I listened to was André 3000 - A Life In The Day of Benjamin André (Incomplete)...why? aside from the obvious, he talks about rabbits that were sitting in the yard.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counters
Free Web Site Counter