Saturday, June 10, 2006

damn

I have become so disastified with hip-hop/rap that I feel like I have no choice to demote it as my primary music genre of choice. Maybe alternative or indie folk... other suggestions? Since I can't even think of 5 rap albums I 'm going to buy this year, it may be time to move on... Great times we've had hip-hop... great times...

Random stat of the day... From the most current issue of Foreign Policy magazine:

In 2002, with troops in Afghanistan, 85 % of 18-to-24 year old Americans suveryed cound not find either country on a map. 69% couldn't find Britain, and 29 % couldn't find the Pacific Ocean. Even more staggering is that nearly a third of folks believed the US Population to be between 1 and 2 billion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counters
Free Web Site Counter