Thursday, July 20, 2006

The Next Best Thing

Well... with The Generalist prophesying the End Times, it seems we've stumbled onto something of a semi-daily posting schedule here at the Musings. I was waiting for an opening to make a contribution, but with the posts coming fast and furious these days, I guess I'd better get in where I fit in...

Last night I caught the infamous "Scientology Episode" of South Park. Given that I've probably seen 5 full episodes in my life, and only caught this one by accident - I was too busy to change the channel after The Colbert Report - I feel especially blessed (seriously) to have seen it. Consider this post my official endorsement. Classic stuff.

I won't comment on the specifics because I wouldn't want to ruin it for anyone, but let's just say it inspired me go in search of some of my other favorite tv moments. Last night's Word from the Report will be making its way onto the blog as soon as it shows up on YouTube. In the meantime, for your listening and viewing pleasure:

(the 1st "verse" is the funniest)

1 Comments:

Blogger The Generalist said...

Wgood stuff, I saw r. kelly in the south park ep. this one didn't disappoint either...

9:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counters
Free Web Site Counter