Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Feelin' Presidential...(v.2)

Shouts to (v.1). The Generalist initially beat me to posting this - appropriately so - but time for me to re-bless.

You know what's An Inconvenient Truth? It's when you walk outside and the tower reads 8:06 pm...94 degrees...and its stickier than a Krispy Kreme Donut.

And now to my favorite: I think this was His Holyness Georgie's shoutout to all of his uber-religious red (and non-red) state contingent. He's not really being condemned for this - and I mean come on, what % of the U.S. population doesn't occasionally curse, 10%? Yes, I'm including children. If we whittled it down to the black community, what 0.2%? 0.5%? -0.4?

But the biggest lesson from all this is: Don't Fuck Up. Seriously, don't. The internet is too swift like Stromile and unforgiving like Judge Mathis for one not to get got in this YouTube age. Speaking of which, holl@ cha boy Eddie Griffin ("any car you want...not a Bentley" classic.):



Now really, here it is. Oh, I think that's the first time - let's just say it is - I've used such language on this website...but "shit," if the President can, why not Aristocrates?



That's 3 generations of should-be Presidents and Binary Star like similes. Ask about me...but after, and only after, you ask about Stacey Dash.

2 Comments:

Blogger Puff said...

Wow. I'm not even trippin off the profanity. Is it me or might that be the clearest, most lucid thought anyone has heard him express in 5 1/2 years? Listen to the way it just flows out of his mouth. Almost makes me think I've been too hard on him. I mean maybe your boy just freezes up in front of the cameras.

Wow. Who'da thunk it?

11:51 PM  
Blogger Aristocrates said...

http://www.slate.com/id/2145998/

Article speaks to your point somewhat and generally is a good read...

3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counters
Free Web Site Counter