Thursday, December 14, 2006

Alright...

Since everybody is smashing the blog posts right now, I thought I would get re-involved.

A couple people have asekd me about the 52 Book Project, and I decided I'd hit folks with a brief update. Right now, I'm on book 46, and 52 looks just a bit out of reach (got damn grad school application)... but who knows, maybe a miracle will happen. Reading 700 pages of Stephen King probably wasn't the smartest decision in this process...

Contrarily, here are things I'm excited about:

1) Seeing Lupe Fiasco in B-more
2) Seeing my favorite harpsichordist on Monday
3) Going to Vegas next week
4) Shilling for my favorite website
5) This video & This game

and finally, last but not least....

*Committing to getting the hell out of mid-michigan

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lupe, Lupe!

1:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counters
Free Web Site Counter