Monday, December 04, 2006

You Couldn't Make This Stuff Up...

This headline is a little dated but thats because I had to let the past tri-con's post ride out for a bit. Anyway, if you read CNN.com, they started putting a "Story Highlights" box at the top of articles with 4 story bullets - just another sign that society just wants snippets, quick soundbites, or abstracts and doesn't want to take the time to digest stories in complete context. (I'm not pointing fingers though, because often times, this ubiquitous "society" to which I referred often includes yours truly.) I digress...in any case, I feel like the 4 highlights in this story can never be topped.

Florida man pulled from alligator's jaws

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those highlights are classic!! And I love the following comments from the story "He admitted that he'd been smoking crack cocaine. But still, it's a human life," Judd said at a news conference. "Our deputies don't ask questions, they respond and they save people."
- Give that man a medal

4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counters
Free Web Site Counter