Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Who knew?

So surprise, surprise... The folks at SNL can still bang out a pretty funny episode when they want to, which apparently is once every 7 years or so. Luckily for me, and subsequently for you, the funniest episode in years was hosted by one Mr. Timberlake this weekend. As I am an admirer, I made it a point to watch, at which time I had the good fortune to view the following (very funny) skits.

"Classic" R&B

There are 2 versions of this one. The broadcast version, which I prefer... and the uncensored version.

The second, not quite as funny, but still good for a chuckle...

Salvation Army vs. Homelessville

1 Comments:

Blogger The Generalist said...

"see, i'm wise enough to know when a gift needs givin'"

2:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counters
Free Web Site Counter