Monday, March 05, 2007

Can't Stop, Won't Stop

Whoa. We're in a posting frenzy on the blog. Don't know what it is, but it seems I can't stop. The latest thing I felt the urge to share:

My WMA Song Rating System:
5 stars: Gets played on repeat (a lot)
4 stars: May get repeated, never gets skipped
3 stars: Won't get repeated, might get skipped
2 stars: Almost always gets skipped
1 star : Why did they record this shit?

Added Bonus -

From today's RedEye: If you know Chicago baseball, this is funny to you.

SoxPuppet and CubsPuppet are exchanging text messages...
SoxP: Congrats on holding my Sox to just 13 runs. If only I got frequent flier miles for all those Sox dingers.
CubsP: How did you get my cell number? Oh, well. At least Soriano went 3-for-3.
SoxP: That's the spirit. How was your winter? Raw and chapped, I hope.
CubsP: Only from forking over cash to stars. Some teams spend to win, other teams trade Freddy Garcia.
SoxP: I hate you. So Pryor and Wood pitch Monday? First 5,000 fans get a first aid kit.
CubsP: Oh. So funny. You should quit your day job and do comedy. Oh wait, you're a Sox fan. You don't have a day job.
SoxP: Heard Sunday's 12,903 at the Cubs' park is a record. Huh, the Cubs need the Sox to help boost their attendance.
CubsP: And here's the shocker: Not one shirtless Sox fan attacked an ump or a first base coach.
SoxP: You know, that joke is old and yet... yeah, it still hurts.
CubsP: I've only just begun.
SoxP: I'll see you in hell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counters
Free Web Site Counter