Sunday, March 04, 2007

So.....


As mentioned in an earlier post, i've been on an extended hiatus. This is primarily, because General Musings from Generalists was dead to me. However, like Lazarus I have arisen. Since then:
  • I finished Saints Row
  • Seriously contemplated starting a cigarette habit (and not some social smoker type shit, i'm talking about a real habit). After giving it some additional thought I passed on this one, although I don't think i'm out of the woods yet. If for some god-forsaken reason I have to stay in mid-michigan long term, expect the odds of this to greatly increase.
  • Realized how much I love New York (even though I would love it more, if it was between Arizona and New Mexico)
  • Barack Obama entered the presidential race (I had him at even odds), and Rush Limbaugh called him a Halfrican American
  • Started banging Young Folks
  • Started banging Black Milk (J Dilla reincarnated)
  • Caught up on my reason reading
  • Made it out to Vegas
  • Discovered a new vanilla liqueur (Kajmir)
  • Finally saw Babel (not impressed) and the Prestige (was impressed)
  • Finally added the Robin Thicke album to my computer
  • Finished Blindness by Jose Saramango. The first half of this book is very very difficult to get through. If you want to think about some of the worst humanity has to offer, Saramango is servin' it up for you. Real Talk (even though I'm sure you won't believe me because of 3000)
See ya next time.... =)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And the Lawd said you got to Rise up!!

10:56 PM  
Blogger Puff said...

see how the people respond to your presence immediately?

7:14 PM  
Blogger Aristocrates said...

Wow. Wow. Wow. I was freakin' thinking the same thing but knew it had to come, at least initially, from someone other than me.

Many thanks.

9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counters
Free Web Site Counter