Monday, March 26, 2007

Freakin' Unbelievable

This Division II Championship finish between Barton and Winona State is at least in the top 3 most incredible endings I have ever seen. I think I was in too much shock to put this up on Saturday when I watched it (so much so I forgot to record it on DVR). This was equivalent to Boise State winning for me. I just watched it again on replay and got chills. To see this Saturday and watch them Hoyas come back on Sunday, well, I was in a basketball thang. Atkinson went *Marvin O'Connor on these fools:



* Marvin O'Connor of St. Joseph's once scored 18 points in the final minute of a 91-90 loss to LaSalle, finishing with 37 points...yes, I just wrote 18 points in the final minute. That game needs to be youtubed as well...

1 Comments:

Blogger Call Me... "Mr. Garr" said...

wow. thats all i can say.

9:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counters
Free Web Site Counter