Sunday, March 18, 2007

Top 6 a.k.a Motherload

2nd Revised Edition:

As I'm sure you've all realized, there's nothing your General Musers enjoy more than making a good list. I recently stumbled upon Comedy Central's online stash of Chappelle's Show sketches, or as is it appropriately titled, The Motherload. (Mostly) Here for your viewing pleasure, and convenient reference:

My Top 7 Chappelle's Show Sketches (not including Rick James):
7. Before we dropped bologna on Afghanistan (no video)
6. Nicole Brown Can't Rap!
5. This some good-*ss cheese!
4. Allow me to reintroduce myself...
3. Is this anytime? (no video)
2. This.is.not.an.option.
1. The nigga tried to kill my faaaaaaaather.*

*Note: It has been brought to my attention that I was remiss in listing the #1 sketch as a "very honorable mention," when its hilarity quite possibly merits a #1 ranking. We'll see if it holds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counters
Free Web Site Counter