Tuesday, May 29, 2007

It's Almost Like Riding Around In GTA

Google Earth, Google Maps, Google Streets, Google Foyers?

Eventually, I probably won't be surprised when you google-map (that's a verb and I know Google fights such usage for some reason) 271 West 47th Street, Apt. 31L and in addition to your directions and/or mapped location, you get an accompanying snapshot of me in a recliner in front of my TV, circa Spring 2005.

"Google Maps is the best / True dat...Double true." - The Chronic(what?)les of Narnia

A tangential aside: NBC has worked like crazy to keep this video (and others) off YouTube and put them on their website under "web favorites." But then, the freakin' video never works (here you try.) Thus, the link above is from a YouTube backup, metacafe.com. As it stands for me, NBC now gets an incredibly smaller amount of total plays for one of the best (somewhat) recent videos for their most storied, fledgling franchise - that worked out well for them, I'm sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counters
Free Web Site Counter