Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Narcolepsy

Things I've been sleeping on:

  • Blog postings
  • 401k contributions (it's matched from here on out so I need to wake up; otherwise, it's 'throwing away' money)
  • A disheveled bed
  • Reading (you are owed a book posting this month)
  • Radiohead (I'm told Coldplay is a derivative)
  • My apartment(s) search
  • Taxonomizing my music
  • Dating life

Things I've not been sleeping on:

  • Text messaging (fingggggaro)
  • Banana Republic (I think that's through)
  • Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (Get Smoke outta here...game is a wrap.)
  • Family Guy
  • Chocolate bread
  • Bill Simmons/Sports Guy articles (I haven't slept for 3-4 years now. Never plan to.)
  • Freestyling...on stage...in New York City (I can die now.)
  • Sleep (on the weekends at least)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You forgot about people you been sleeping on (on...not with):

7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counters
Free Web Site Counter