Monday, July 11, 2005

Worst. Week. Ever. Revisited

After the hell on earth week, I must admit I had a nice follow up. Chicago for a couple days (minus the traffic), Philadelphia (a suprisingly cool city -- especially after my initial visits to the University of Pennsylvania left me with a slightly sour appreciation for the city), and finally my third home (the place where everything isn't always what it seems, especially train routes).

As I prepare to move out of my apartment, I've realized how an utterly dark and depressing place my current home is (I should definitely get a cat). If you don't believe me, you should try travelling from New York City to Flint, Michigan in the same day, then holler at your boy.

Random Aside - If you like science at all, try Bill Bryson's - A Short History of Nearly Everything. It's a nice recap of 4.5 billion years of planetary phenomena...

1 Comments:

Blogger Aristocrates said...

What about a suggestion for someone who doesn't like science at all?

5:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counters
Free Web Site Counter