Saturday, September 10, 2005

Weekend Preview

Firstly, while I very much enjoy the track provided by the co-con in the previous post, K-Otix - George Bush Don't Like Black People, I definitely feel I should use this space to push my mans Woo Child track, "Guilty." While K-Otix takes a sincere, but more lighthearted approach, Woo Child approaches it from the first person perspective of President Bush (who currently has an approval rating of 39%! - you do realize the election was only 10 months ago). As Woo said himself, he wants people to hear the track for the track's sake and not to hear him, as its "Bush's punk ass" speaking not him. I feel that.

You can check the track out at Woo Child's website, and here is the direct mp3 link.


If you are a sports fan, this is a good weekend - a lot of big names involved. Its currently early afternoon on the East Coast and you currently have Notre Dame vs. Michigan, Red Sox vs. Yankees (yes, overexposed at this point, pre-playoffs), and the event I hope you have not slept on, the U.S. Open Men's Semifinals - the men's side has been great great great tennis. Texas plays Ohio State tonight and of course, tomorrow is the open of Sunday NFL Football. It looks like your boy won't have to spend money on entertainment this weekend.


Most importantly:

Mom, I hope you have a wonderful day today. September 10 is synonymous with you. Taking a cue from this post, I Love You.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counters
Free Web Site Counter