Monday, November 14, 2005

Red Meat

So after I threw up for like 10 minutes last night, I had an ephipany. Maybe I shouldn't eat red meat... Now, I know that this may seem to be a pretty drastic step, but my previous experience was so wretched, and my current condition so deplorable, that I feel like drastic action needs to be taken. Now, the events that lead to the violent upheaval of my morning meal don't need to be descibed in detail, and the most important part is the takeaway. So farewell beef and broccoli. So long double quarter pounder with cheese (which i'm really sad about). Hello other things, which hopefully I can keep in my system...

3 Comments:

Blogger Aristocrates said...

You are obviously delusional from your condition because, given the source of the comment, that is the craziest thing you've said...

2:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As someone who is off meat completely, and misses cheeseburgers terribly, I offer my condolences. I also offer this list of things I regularly fantasize about eating. Enjoy.

BBQ ribs
Buffalo wings
Chicken/Salmon caesar salads
Bread Co. Tuscan Chicken Sandwiches
Holiday hams and turkeys
General Tsao's Chicken
Ropa vieja sandwiches (find out about these)
Chicken pizzas
Toasted raviolis
Cajun Cafe bourbon chicken
Subway meatball marinara sandwiches (also worth knowing about)
Lasagna
Black-eyed pea casserole (my grandmother is a genius)

Good news is, 9 of the 12 things on this list are still on your menu. "Not too shabby."

6:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's madd love from your peeps and I agreed with Aristo when I first heard about this endeavor. Oh well, I'm off to eat my beefwich on steakbread garnished with meet shavings

4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counters
Free Web Site Counter