Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Feelin' Presidential...

"I am a living paradox -- deeply religious, yet not as convinced of my exact beliefs as I ought to be; wanting responsibility, yet shirking it; loving the truth but often times giving way to falsity . . . I detest selfishness, but see it in the mirror every day . . . I view those [people], some of whom are very dear to me, who have never learned how to live. I desire and struggle to be different from them, but often am almost an exact likeness."

-- Bill Clinton

2 Comments:

Blogger Aristocrates said...

The Generalist beat me to posting this quote but I fully support its appearance...

9:43 AM  
Blogger The Generalist said...

come on now, you know that quote is my baby

10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counters
Free Web Site Counter