Monday, January 15, 2007

Lucky Number

Twelve more things I should have blogged about (but didn't):

1. How Miami Vice, which I recently saw for the first (and only) time, was a (very) poor man's Bad Boys. Like good guys + bag guy + pretty girl + zero character development and the most illogical movie romance ever = a very pointless movie. (Think of it as The Anti-Departed.) If you haven't seen it, you've wasted 2.3 less hours of your life than I have.

2. How incredible it (still) is to me that Young Dro rhymes "primatene mist" in Shoulder Lean.

3. How inexplicable it is that somebody saw fit to have a semi-anonymous rapper drop a totally unecessary and pretty mediocre rap onto "Irreplaceable." Were they trying to make it more radio friendly? I swear that song is playing somewhere in American at every minute of every day.

4. The short list of things I may literally love "til death do us part." Namely: eating Oreo ice cream, playing fast-pitch softball, watching a great game with a pizza and a Sprite, apples, writing, and Forrest Gump (the man... and the movie).

5. How entertaining Little Miss Sunshine was.

6. How if I were ever genuinely a baller, I would travel more than anyone you ever met in your life (the Generalist included).

7. Why are those "Depression Hurts" commercials so damned depressing? It's like they're saying, Hey... doesn't your depresssion suck? Doesn't it make you just want to curl up into a ball and die?"

8. How depressing Ludacris' Runaway is. Seriously... every verse??? Damn.

9. How Aristocrates is the Tony Reali of my away messages. Nick Harper, Puff. Nick Harper.

10. How Marlon McCree may have single-handedly doomed these playoffs for anyone not living in or affiliated with the New England area. At this point, the prospective '07 champs can be thought of as simply The Patriots or Not The Patriots. And in all likelihood, we don't even have to wait til the 4th to find out. We'll know this Sunday. (Get it together, Peyton.)

11. Did anyone think Dennis Green wouldn't be leaving Arizona?

12. Am I trippin or is Monday from the Bud Light commercial also one of the Deal or No Deal girls? Take a real good look next time and let me know.

1 Comments:

Blogger Intellectivist said...

1. Bad Boys 2 is one of my all time favorite movies. I don't know what this says about me.

5 and 6. I definitely agree.

8. THANK YOU! This "Brenda's Got A Baby" rip off had me cringing. And why is the song only about teenage girls? And why does he tell those girls to picture themselves running away with him? I think he's officially lost it. Maybe it's all that Southern air.

10. It made me happy. Now the Saints can win the Superbowl. I wanted the Chargers to lose.

12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counters
Free Web Site Counter