Friday, April 06, 2007

Blog Reads

  • I found Gladwell's blog on "Bad Stereotyping" (third entry) an interesting read and it specifically made me think if I typically "conversationally discriminate."
  • I have yet to do it but I think I need to shout out my mans "Mr. Garr's" blog. The Tilden Middle School stories and recaps are always a good, honest read while his other entries are varied and interesting. Plus, he big-upped Food & Liquor as the album of the year (2006 obviously) and blessed folks with Amy Winehouse. Might as well be a Generalist...
  • I'm pretty sure that his latest post absolutely confirmed that Gilbert Arenas is my favorite athlete personality of all time. He had planned to give away 20,000 jerseys at the first Wizards playoff game. Now that's he out for the season (we'll miss you GA), he's giving away - and sending directly to recipients - 6,000 Gil Zero shoes and 20,000 jerseys all signed "Agent Zero"!!! Yes, his shot selection kills me sometimes but the Wiz better get him signed to an extension past 2008, ESPECIALLY since he wants to keep the team flexible and will not break the bank.

1 Comments:

Blogger Call Me... "Mr. Garr" said...

hey, that's me! thanks for the shoutout. 'preciate it most much. holler at the blizog ppl!

10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counters
Free Web Site Counter