Friday, June 01, 2007

When A Picture Tells It All

Now, I'm not a LBJ fan in anyway but this is a pretty representative picture of last night events. One (the) Cavalier and five Pistons, the latter whom all aren't really doing any-significant-thing. Does it really take 5?

And for the hell of it, peep Penny Hardaway's back-to-back box scores against the #1 defense in the league in 1997. Also, peep his teammates. Round 1, Game 3. Round 1, Game 4 (I believe he scored 16 straight in this game). And I'm definitely not a Penny fan.

2 Comments:

Blogger Puff said...

"not a LBJ fan"? I thought I was the only person in America who could still say that.

11:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You two are a dieing breed. I'm sure by play-offs end one of you will recant your anti-lebronism campaign and support the 'lil fella. I just wish he'd play football in the fall...because everyone knows that football players are the most versatile of athletes - for the sake of argument

3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counters
Free Web Site Counter