Wednesday, September 26, 2007

I Know What You Did This Summer

At least I do if you graduated from WU between 2002 and 2004. Cuz I've seen you every two weeks like clockwork. Ah, the wedding season. I figure every summer from now til about 2009 will be like a 3-month WU reunion. That is, so long as folks stick to the greater St. Louis and Chicagoland areas to exchange the nuptials.

And even if you weren't at a wedding, you were almost certainly on Stalkerbook. I was at a club (after a wedding) and ran into a chic I hadn't talked to since high school. But somehow I knew she has a 5-year daughter and works for a consulting firm downtown. Oh Facebook... how you make everyone's business everyone else's business. On the other hand, I have effortless connects with virtually unlimited homies. Because everyone who's anyone eventually pops up on Facebook. Just ask Sharla.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counters
Free Web Site Counter