Monday, August 01, 2005

"Must Be The Money"


According to Deion Sanders' tailor, David Corbitt, Deion owns 1,900 suits in a closet that is 2,500 square feet.

1,900 Suits!!!

That's a suit per day for the next 5.2 Years!

That may be the most inconceivable "stat," I have ever seen...not to mention that his closet is about 5 times larger than my current apartment.

Are there 1,900 different makes?
Has he worn even a majority of these suits?
How much money does 1,900 top-of-the-lines tailored suits cost?
1,900 suits!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe that's what it means to be "PrimeTime."

(I have to admit, I loveeeeeeee that Burgundy & Gold suit Deion wore at his Redskins press conference. Yes, I am biased.)

Currently listening to: Deion Sanders - Must Be The Money

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is funny!! No, I mean funny as in laughter breaking through apparent laughter that I was concealing with my initial laugh

3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counters
Free Web Site Counter