Monday, July 18, 2005

Role Play

"I sometimes feel that Alfred E. Neuman is in charge in Washington."

- Hillary Clinton, New York Senator, saying President Bush's attitude on tough issues reminds her of the "What, me worry?" character

If there were a character who also encapsulated the..."Yea, I know you just asked me a question about the loss of jobs in my administration, and I might answer it directly or I might not, but why would you ask it if everything is so self-evident...I mean, why do I need to stoop down to your level to provide such obvious answers?" and the "Yea, I know I just spent $13 billion on the deployment of troops in Iraq, and what?! I give-a fcuk! I-do it again, I-do whatever it takes...$13, $16, $20 billion, I give-a fcuk!"...attitudes, the quote would be sooo perfect.

If you can think of one, let me know. (Note: This is a post much more focused on GWB's attitudes and responsive nature - so prominently displayed in the last Presidential debates; ya boy was clowwwwnin' - rather than his actual politics.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counters
Free Web Site Counter