Tuesday, January 03, 2006

More Musilation

These are all quick hitter thoughts that should have been posted almost two weeks ago:
  • Darrell Armstrong instantly became one of my favorite athletes of all-time, when as a DALLAS Maverick at a home game, he got on the PA at the arena during a happy holiday shindig to the crowd, immediately after the Redskins whipped the Cowboys ass and said (like the Jimmy Johnson clip): "How bout them Redskins!" I should buy his jersey.
  • I felt like Tom Brady's acceptance speech for SI's Sportsman of the Year was what is good in sports (cliché, I know).
  • The Chargers beating the Colts, as I thought and so wanted them too, coupled with the above bullet, probably makes at least two valued readers of this blog and my co-con angry. Proves you can be cool and still have differences :).
  • You should watch the The Secret Childhood of Michael Jackson (how much of it is secret now?) on VH1 just to watch the clip of Michael Jackson and Emmanuel Lewis dancing in a Jackson hotel room. They are nasty with the choreography and coordination and its hilarious (if you ignore what you might think of that interaction today). On another note, Jacko's complex childhood was like the perfect recipe to create the figure that he is today - incredible.
  • In an article about Ron Artest (Ron-Ron...wow.): In case you didn’t catch it, he took a rather nasty shot at Magic Johnson during a radio interview the other day. After hearing that Johnson, an icon of the game, said that Artest shouldn’t have been given another shot at the NBA after the brawl he started last year in Detroit, Artest shot back: "It's like saying, 'Magic, should your wife give you another chance?'" Artest told WIBC radio. "He's saying Ron Artest should have no more second chances. What's worse — me saying I want to be traded or you cheating on your wife?"
  • I had a comment about a Heidi Fleiss article but I can't find it and I can't remember what I had to say. If I figure it out, I'll edit this post. I think it was Vegas related and since I'm already back from there, it is probably irrelevant. Probably...

1 Comments:

Blogger becomingme said...

Heidi Fleiss was going to get into HO-ING! Yes, indeed! She is going to open a stud farm for underfulfilled women...you know for women whose men can't get it up, don't want to get it up, don't know what to do with it when they get it up...

Yep, good old Heidi, repping for the missing discourse of [women's] desire!

12:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counters
Free Web Site Counter