Sunday, December 11, 2005

Last Meals

So, I've decided to stop eating red meat. After the spoiled mealoaf debacle, I was left with no choice. But before I start my task, there are several meals which must be eaten before the end of the year:
  1. Burger King: Sausage, Egg, and Cheese Crossanwich- Very underrated as a breakfast sandwich, much better than anything McDonald's can come up with.
  2. Filet Mignon (Done) - Act Like You know.
  3. Papa Johns: Pepperoni Pizza (Done) - I had a supreme last week, but that doesn't really count.
  4. Quizno's: Classic Italian (Done) - I'm really sad about leaving this one behind.
  5. Waffle House: Hashbrowns, Scattered and Topped (Done) - Caught a Waffle House in North Carolina, suprisingly enough. I've had some good meals recently, as well as some bad ones. Sweet tea, a chicken melt plate on texas toast, and the aforementioned hash browns will definitely put you in a good mood (if you can get past the slightly dirty silverware).
  6. McDonald's: Quarter Pounder w/ Cheese - The ultimate comfort food.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let's not big him up too much please.

9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counters
Free Web Site Counter