Monday, December 05, 2005

5 Reasons to Move to New York

Well, since my co-con is thinking about providing the anniversary edition, I'm going to do what I do best. Talk about random stuff. So in the past 3 weeks, I've been to New York, Atlanta, DC, and Chapel Hill, NC. And before the year is up, I've got St. Louis, hopefully Atlanta again, and Las Vegas. The reason why I mention all these places, is because none of them are Michigan, where I had forgotten how much I hate 16 degree weather. Seriously. I absolutely hate it. I would rather burn in eternal fire, than have to endure three more winters. Nonetheless, let me get back to the title of this post, which includes 5 reasons why I would rather be in New York (even though the weather is also cold there).

  1. Good Chinese Food Delivery. Finding someone who makes good Beef & Broccoli, is like women finding a pair of jeans that fits them well. It's the holy grail.
  2. Cheap Books on the Street - Where else can you buy bootleg books?
  3. 24 Hour Diners - Because where else can you get a delicious turkey burger at 3:00 in the morning.
  4. No Car Note - I feel like I could deal with the extra rent money, in excahnge for not having a car note, insurance, and gas money.
  5. Chance to be an extra in a movie - See Aristocrates.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counters
Free Web Site Counter