Wednesday, April 25, 2007

40/28

As may or may not be known, I am currently studying for a comprehensive exam in Political Theory. Unfortunately I only began reading last week and haven't exactly kept the pace I need to keep to finish. So I figured I'd start a little series of posts to encourage (shame) myself to get on the ball.

Had I been disciplined, I might've come up with something like The Generalist's book-a-week routine. As it stands, I'm looking at more like 1.4 books a day, or 40 books in 28 days. What? Not possible?

We shall see...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

did we talk about that special technique for reading a million books at a time?

you got access to jstor? i would imagine you do.

holla back.

3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counters
Free Web Site Counter