Tuesday, June 12, 2007

The Daly Show

John Daly, he of the troubled life, says his wife tried to stab him with a steak knife. Seemingly, just another day in the life of a celebrity/athlete...ho hum. BUT, he provided the following quote in a voicemail message to SI's Seth Davis. I think it should be shared, only because the finish is so succint; I wish I had such brevity.

"I just want my fans to know one thing — I am the victim in this," Daly said in a voicemail message left with SI.com's Seth Davis. "I was stabbed Thursday night of last week in my right cheek and clawed in my left cheek. She's saying it didn't happen. I want my fans to know it happened. I was the only one sober at this time. I just want the fans to know that I love them very much and my wife is a liar, a liar. I'm tired of being a victim of all this crap. She beats me up when I go to sleep. Every time I go to sleep she throws her fists on me. I just married the wrong woman."

And that's that.

3 Comments:

Blogger Puff said...

"She beats me up when I go to sleep"? All I can think is either your boy has a serious (and self-destructive) religious conviction about the sanctity of marriage, or he is seriously trippin. That is beyond a wrap.

11:30 PM  
Blogger Aristocrates said...

Well..."[He] just married the wrong woman."

11:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the wrong woman, wow! I wish that was all he said bc I mean, can you argue against that? Would I rebut with like - "No you didn't!" or "Who is the right one?"

3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counters
Free Web Site Counter