Monday, January 09, 2006

Even More Ado About Nothing

1. I remember another item that should have been included in "More Musilation." I find it absolutely astonishing that before mid-December 2005, Dungeon Family ft. Society of Soul - Rollin', was not in my mp3 database. That's crazy to me. As one of my favorite tracks, I can't believe that I was not internally compelled to play this after all of this time which would have illuminated the fact that it was not in my library. So...it's been played about 698,373,819 times since. At least that is a sign that Project: Step Your Music Game Back Up is adequately progressing.

2. I'd like to recognize The Perfectionist for coppin' a 61' (!!!) Panasonic Widescreen LCD Projection HDTV. Now why would I acknowledge or even praise someone for spending almost $3Gs on some technology...well, because the purchase is almost humorous to me (variety of reasons) and I can only wait until The Generalist (with his new winnings - I have a feeling you'll hear more about this soon) uses this as a new "motivation." Ah yes, The Kings of Media...I'm just "The Prince" (said with a Lil' Wayne twang).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counters
Free Web Site Counter