Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Professional Gambler

So after a moderately successful vegas trip, I've decided to try and become a professional gambler. On a scale of 1-10; I'm probably about a 7 which is way too high for any non-gambling rational person who knows me. But what the hell. Maybe I'll write a book after when i get finished (good look co-con).

The logistics still take some figuring out (how to re-enter the workforce after a prolonged absence, will i get bored doing the same thing over and over again, will i fall victim to the unseemly aspects of vegas life, etc. etc.). The weaker option is just going to vegas like 4 times a year, and trying to do it part time. We'll see.

By the way, I just banged out book number 2, which I'll write about a little later in the week.

Motivation Number: 1/10/2006 59% [thanks again to vegas for showing your boy love]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counters
Free Web Site Counter